Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's happen again !



It's been a long time i have no feeling with any person but you , you make me feel that again . I'm not really sure why i'll get jealous when you start to talk about other girl's and trying to pikat them , OMG ! Seriously it's hurt and i can't stand it , i'm not hoping that you will be mine or love me . Enough for me if you know that i'm starting to like you and care about you even you was not , i don't know why i can fall in love with you . I get confused with that and i know that you more younger than me right , but is that wrong if we fall in love with someone that under age ? Some of you will say it's not wrong but some of you will say that's not good for us , am i right ? I can't mention his name in this entry , his name was start with capital E . So i will use that word to mention him , first i saw him i was shocked . It is because his face look like someone that i know before this , someone that i love until now , but that person was not mine anymore . But i'm okay with that , maybe he's not for me so i have to accept the fact and pray the best for him . That person also was under age , why i keep falling in love with people under age ? That question will always be ask in my head until i get the answer , but until now i didn't get anything yet .

I keep thinking what i'm supposed to do right now ? Did i have to told him what i feel ? Or just let it ? Seriously i get confused with that , i don't want people think that i am player's . I was not , but if people think me like that and want to say me like that i can't stop them . I'm not a supergirl or whatever to make them think that i'm good enough , i was an ordinary girl just like you all . I know myself , and people you can't judge someone  from the outside . You need to get know that person before you want to judge them , and after that it's all up to you want to talk what . And now i was talk about him , since i know him i keep thinking about him . But why ? Is that true that i fall in love with you ? Or it just a feeling without any meaning ? I can't say anything about that cause i don't know . Please GOD , i want the answer as soon as possible .

Capital E do you really mean with what you told me or it just a word ? I'm not ready yet to broken heart again , it's really hurt . You should know that , i'm not hoping anything from you . If you was not for me , i accept that and understood . Even you was younger than me but i love you ! I know even i wrote this stupid thing you don't know about that and don't care right , it's okay . I can't force you or blame you , it just a story from my heart . I just told the truth , beside that this blog only that i can share anything about what happen around me and from here people will know also they can judge me . Capital E thank's for making me laugh and smile , thank's cause care about me even i'm not anyone for you . If you really was not for me i can't say anything , i just can pray for you . I just have to face the reality and go on with my life .

But E i don't know why i can't stop thinking about you , i miss you at every second . On tuesday you didn't text me for whole day , seriously i felt lonely . I know that you didn't care about that , but you make me need you at every second . Ouh GOD if he really not for me please stop me from loving him too much , i don't want to get hurt again . I thought  that i'm strong to accept this but i was not , lucky i have them . You know what E , after we began texting you make me want to get know more about you . I know that it still early but we can't stop that feeling right , i'm afraid that i'm losing you . I never thought that i will fall in love with you ,  i realize that i just a friend for you . What i'm gonna to say that i'm glad to know you and thank's for making me fall in love with you capital E .